Employment and Labor Law Litigation
Employment and labor law litigation involve claims associated with unfair labor or employment practices. These areas of law can be very complex, and successfully bringing or defending a claim before or after a lawsuit is filed requires a solid understanding of both State and Federal regulations and case law. At Goe Forsythe & Hodges LLP we bring the knowledge, experience and trial skills necessary to properly navigate you or your company through these difficult issues.
Scope of Representation Available
Our experienced trial attorneys have in-depth knowledge of applicable law and strategies that provides them with the capability to competently represent you in a variety of employment and labor law areas that include:
- Unsafe working conditions
- Unfair wages and/or benefits, such as overtime violations or wage-hour pay which violates state or federal minimum wage law
- Wrongful termination
- Discrimination, harassment, or retaliation
- Wrongful classification employees resulting in wage or benefit issues
- Violation of confidentiality clauses, such as misappropriation of trade secrets
- Non-solicitation and non-compete provision violations
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Labor or Employment Issue
Knowing the business realities that labor employment cases create, and having extensive trial experience to litigate the case if it cannot be settled before trial, provides the lawyers at Goe Forsythe & Hodges LLP the tools necessary to help you resolve your case in the most efficient way possible.
PUT MORE THAN TWO DECADES OF SERVICE TO WORK
FOR YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS
We are ready to help. Call Now.
Se Habla Español